- Greek City Grill
- Floyd Norris Speaks to University of Utah Students about the Great Depression II
- New Conference Provides New Challenges for the Lady Ute’s
15 West Oak Drive ▪ Woodland Hills, Utah 84653
(801) 722-9890 ▪ email@example.com
• Currently studying at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, Expected Graduation – April 2013
• Diploma, Spanish Fork High School, Spanish Fork, Utah, May 2009
Recognition and Awards:
• Graduated high school with high honors maintaining a 3.80 cumulative GPA.
• Made Dean’s List throughout the 2009 and 2010 school years at University of Utah.
• President of Health Occupation Students of America.
• Selected as High School Academic All Star.
• Selected as All Star at High School Cheer camps for two consecutive years; an award given only to two cheerleaders in each squad.
Central Utah Stars Salem, UT
August 2007 – July 2009
• Job requirements included teaching students proper technique, and keeping a group involved and motivated
• I was also required to be punctual and come prepared each time with a lesson plan.
Phoenix Energetics Spanish Fork, UT
Vice President of Company
Business Product Labeler
August 2003 – August 2005
• Job requirements included labeling explosives, creating spreadsheets, and organizing shipping orders.
• I was taught to meet deadlines, and to perform fast and efficient work.
Judge Memorial High School Salt Lake City, UT
Head Cheer Coach
April 2009- Present
• Job requirements include provide training to high school students in cheerleading, organize schedules, plan events, and deal with the needs of students and their parents.
University of Utah
April 2009 – Present
• Was among the nine cheerleaders selected from a group of sixty applicants during the try-out process.
• Have significant experience training high school cheerleaders through a variety of safety clinics.
• Able to juggle various responsibilities in cheerleading and school and have maintained a 3.75 GPA while being selected for the Dean’s List.
Spanish Fork High School
April 2007 – April 2009
• As Competition Caption, oversaw routines used for a variety of multi-squad competitions, worked with coaches to improve routines, and trained other members of squad when needed.
• Choreographed multiple routines used during performances while working as squad’s Half-time Coordinator.
• Organized as Song Leading Captain to ensure efficiency and preparation during games, competitions and other performances.
• Song leading team was Division Champions for both years of participation.
Various Dance Studios
September 2000 – April 2009
• Learned dance fundamentals which have been used to excel in both high school and college dance/cheer programs.
• Choreographed several solo and group routines used during performance and competition. Taught dancers the routines choreographed.
• Took advantage of many opportunities to teach and train other members of dance teams.
Rob Gramse (Coach)
University of Utah Cheer Coach
981 Mogul Peak Rd. #g303
Midvale, UT 84047
Mckenzie Beck (Supervisor)
Central Utah Stars Dance Instructor
High school Cheer Advisor
Central Utah Stars
576 W. SR 198
Salem, UT 84653
Alissa Degreef (Captain)
University of Utah’s Head Cheerleader
11988 So. Genova Drive
Draper, UT 84020
My name is Rachel Lynn Thomas, and I grew up in Woodland Hills, Utah. I am a 21-year-old junior at the University of Utah. While attending Spanish Fork High School I made the University of Utah cheerleading squad, which made my decision of which college to attend a lot easier.
After researching many occupations and interviewing different sources I finally decided to major in strategic communication. After I graduate I plan to use my degree to enter the public relation field.